LEARN • CONNECT • COLLABORATE
Find out what’s new, what’s working (and what isn’t), and how to lead your lab to success! The Executive War College is your place to learn, connect, and collaborate. See, hear, and meet leaders of the nation’s most innovative labs as they share how they add value to improve patient outcomes while encouraging health insurers to pay them for this value.
Important changes are underway in healthcare and the clinical laboratory market, and these changes will create new winners and losers among clinical laboratories and pathology groups. Your participation at the Executive War College will arm you with the insights and knowledge you need to guide your lab to clinical excellence and financial stability.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Executive War College
1) Get Critical Updates on Key Trends in Laboratory Medicine & Healthcare
Your best opportunity to stay updated with the latest trends reshaping the industry including insights into the latest technologies, tools, and strategies labs need to know to maintain financial stability.
2) Meet Experts & Influencers Face to Face
You’ll connect with the management leaders at many of the nation’s leading clinical laboratory organizations, many of whom don’t regularly attend scientific meetings other than the Executive War College.
3) Learn New Approaches and Ideas in Lab Management
In addition to sessions about the trends in the clinical laboratory industry and healthcare, there are more sessions devoted to every aspect of lab operations, workflow, billing/coding/collections, managed care contracting, lab automation, and more.
4) Develop your Strategic Thinking and Management Skills
Uncover new approaches and ideas for improving your laboratory’s quality and financial performance through direct insight into how early adopter laboratories are successfully deploying new diagnostic technologies, automation, information technology solutions, and more.
5) Benefit From the Energy of Like-Minded Individuals
You know there is nothing more energizing than being in a room of like-minded people. Like you, they are willing to take time away from the office to learn something new and readily share their enthusiasm and lessons learned so you can take the best ideas back to your laboratory.
6) Discuss and Debate Hot Topics with the Industry’s Best and Brightest
One of the best ways to digest new information and gain new perspectives is to engage in back and forth with other professionals and colleagues.
7) Connect and Collaborate with your Industry Peers
Engage in a gathering devoted to excellence in the management, operations, and financial performance of top-flight laboratory organizations.
8) Invest In Yourself!
You know there is nothing more energizing than being in a room of like-minded people. Like you, they are willing to take time away from the office to learn something new. When you sit in sessions or have lunch at a table with new friends at this year’s Executive War College, you’ll discover that you’re not alone in wanting to improve your skills and bring something back to your office or organization. They readily share their enthusiasm and lessons learned so you can take the best ideas back to your laboratory.
9) Build Relationships with Existing Clients and Connect with New Prospects
More than 900 people attended last year’s Executive War College. That fact alone guarantees that your company will interact with your major lab clients and the senior lab administrators and executives from lab organizations that should be doing business with your company.
10) Have Fun!
This may not be the most important of all these 12 reasons, but it shouldn’t be left off the list. The Executive War College is fun! Live events with other people are fun! People get better by attending conferences. By sitting at lunch tables with people you don’t (yet) know, you’ll make amazing connections and even new friends by going to live events. Plus, the host city is New Orleans, world-famous for great cooking and good times.
What you'll Experience at EWC
- 75+ Top-flight, information packed sessions, panels, and roundtables designed exclusively for laboratory and pathology executives and their teams
- 125+ Expert Presenters delivering unique content full of exclusive advice and insights that you can’t get anywhere else
- 900+ colleagues all gathered in one place, all focused on the business of clinical laboratories and pathology groups
- Access to dozens of the industry’s leading vendors and the products, services, and ideas they bring to the table that can help your business
- Innovative strategies and ideas for your lab and pathology group to provide state-of-the art diagnostic services, expand market share, and tap new sources of much-needed revenue for 2023 and beyond
- Discussion, debate, and networking for two full days at a gathering of the best and brightest in our profession so that you get as much value from networking opportunities as you do from the top-flight sessions and speakers
- Team building opportunities to learn together and then implement the techniques, strategies, and information you’ve gained upon your return to your organization
- This conference is designed to help you and your team learn how you can:
- Tap new sources of revenue
- Generate more revenue from your lab’s test claims
- Cut costs in your lab
- Save money in your lab
- Provide state-of-the-art diagnostic services
- Identify the new needs of physicians, patients, and hospitals
- And more!
How to Convince Your Boss to Send You to Executive War College
Are you interested in attending the clinical lab industry’s premier event for lab industry trends, tactics, networking, and more? You’ve come to the right place!
Hit this link for the sample letter/email, “Boss, please send me to Executive War College!”
The cost to attend a conference includes more than just registration. You will have to factor in other costs, like transportation, lodging, and time away from work (especially if the event is in- person). All things considered, your manager will want to hear thoughtful justifications for your attendance. Convincing any manager to let you attend a conference is about being persuasive and communicating how the conference will help you do your job better and solve a company problem.
To help you obtain your boss’ permission and the necessary funding, we’ve crafted a letter that includes all the information noted above. You might also want to peruse this website with your supervisor to give him/her a better idea of what the Executive War College conference is all about.