Scalable genomic analysis
Fabric offers a comprehensive genomic analysis platform that takes you from sample to evidence-backed analysis to clinical report with confidence. Use Fabric’s implementation and clinical services to ensure your success.
classification for panels
Enabling precision medicine with AI-driven interpretation
For all NGS testing from whole genomes and exomes to targeted panels
Fabric Genomics offers the leading AI-based platform for NGS analysis, interpretation, and clinical reporting for rare disease, hereditary risk, and cancer testing with best-in-class accuracy and scalability.
Dozens of the worlds leading hospitals, clinical labs, and academic centers such as Cincinnati Children’s, InterMountain, Rady Children’s Institute, LabCorp, and others count on Fabric AI technology and Fabric’s clinical services for their complete NGS software and services needs.
Fabric is the solution of choice for leading genomics programs around the world
- 98% of causal variants ranked in the top 5 by GEM for rare disease
- ACMG-compliant classification backed by validation across
> 50,000 variants
- 10 times more cases with the same team
- Average clinical review time of 15min for WGS
- Optimized workflow for efficient throughput, secure, API integration with LIMS & EMR
- Get up and running in as little as 4 weeks
- Software Set up & Lab Validation
- Panel curation and SOP design
- Interpretation and signout
Martin Reese, Ph.D.
Co-Founder, President, Board Member, and CEO
John Stuelpnagel, D.V.M
Co-Founder, Chairman of the Board of Directors
Jim Tananbaum, M.D.
Paul Billings, M.D., Ph.D.
Co-Founder & Acting Chief Medical Officer
Sean Hofherr, PhD, FACMG
Chief Operating Officer and Clinical Director
Michael Vishnevetsky, Ph.D.
Vice President of Business Development
Vice President of Software Engineering
Erwin Frise, Ph.D.
Vice President of Bioinformatics & Data Science