Published: October 17, 2022
Learn what's new, what's working and how to lead your lab to success.
The 2023 Executive War College is your place to learn, network, and succeed. See, Hear, and Meet leaders of the nation’s most innovative labs as they share how they add value to improve patient outcomes while encouraging health insurers to pay them for this value.
Why should you attend?
• Innovative strategies and ideas for your lab and pathology group to provide state-of-the art diagnostic services, expand market share, and tap new sources of much-needed revenue for 2023 and beyond
• Top-flight sessions and speakers delivering content designed exclusively for laboratory and pathology executives and their teams, including information-packed sessions and special events like extended roundtables.
• Discuss, debate, and network for two full days at a gathering of the best and brightest in our profession so that you get as much value from networking opportunities as you do from the top-flight sessions and speakers.
• Team-building opportunity to learn together and then implement the techniques, strategies, and information you’ve gained upon your return to your organization.
What you'll learn
This conference is designed to help you and your team learn how you can:
• Tap new sources of revenue
• Generate more revenue from your lab’s test claims
• Cut costs in your lab
• Save money in your lab
• Provide state-of-the-art diagnostic services
• Identify the new needs of physicians, patients, and hospitals
• And more!
Laboratory and Pathology News
Critical Shortage of Pathologists in Africa Triggers Calls for More Training Programs and Incentives to Increase the Number of Skilled Histopathologists
Published: April 29 2022
A critical shortage of pathologists in southern Africa is hindering the ability of medical laboratories in the region to properly diagnose and classify diseases
Countries in the Southern Africa Development Community (SADC) are currently dealing with a severe scarcity of pathologists. More pathologists are needed in the region to examine samples and interpret medical laboratory tests in order to ensure patients receive proper treatment.
There are a total of fifteen countries in SADC: Angola, Botswana, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Seychelles, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Dark Daily has regularly written about the issues affecting medical laboratory testing in developing nations throughout the world. There are three challenges that are common to most of these countries: continue readin
The 28th Annual Executive War College will be held April 25-26, 2023, at the Hyatt Regency Hotel New Orleans.
Join our carefully selected line-up of clinical laboratory and pathology leaders, along with your peers, at Executive War College — the premier conference focusing on the best ideas, newest lab technologies, and most innovative management strategies now reshaping the clinical laboratory industry!
Stay up to date on the latest news about Executive War College, confirmed speakers and topics, and related Dark Report events. Subscribe now!
WHAT OUR ATTENDEES ARE SAYING
"Thank you for the Executive War College. This year was my first opportunity to attend and I was truly impressed with how well it was run, the quality of the speakers, and the accommodations. It is easy to see why attendance is growing every year."
"Thank you again for an Executive War College. The sessions were solid and the networking opportunities were boundless."